Senior account managers manage marketing programs for B2B and B2C clients. They are accountable for directing agency activities for their clients including strategic planning, budgets, timelines and successful completion of projects to clients’ satisfaction. Works closely with senior management and directors responsible for their accounts to meet clients’ objectives.
- Responsible for planning strategy, maintaining timelines, managing budgets working closely with project management to make sure projects are completed on time, within budget and to clients’ satisfaction.
- An expert – all knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with project managers and production teams.
- Immerses self in client’s business and not only champions ideas but knows how to effectively collaborate in order to bring those ideas to life.
- Communicates with clients on all matters, including expectations, scope creep and issues of a sensitive nature with professionalism.
- Nurtures current business relationships as well as generates revenue through discovering untapped business opportunities.
- Coordinates monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending.
- Prioritizes all account activities to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability.
- Has the ability to write and edit copy for briefs/proposals/case studies, is a clear communicator and engaging presenter.
- Collaborates with each department effectively toward a common goal of delivering groundbreaking, results-driven creative.
- Accountable for quality control on all assignments.
- Has 5-7+ years of integrated communications experience, agency experience strongly preferred.
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field or additional related experience.
- Possesses an integrated background with online/offline expertise.
- Demonstrate effective communication and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to drive thought leadership for the client and the agency.
- Can act as trusted advisor for multiple clients.
- Must be able to handle sensitive client interactions with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage numerous projects.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is flexible and able to roll with changing scenarios.
- Has experience in program measurement and analysis.
- Are proven managers who can effectively oversee various projects while partnering with project management.
- Desire to work cooperatively with others as a team player.