SEO SpecialistThe SEO Specialist at EPIC Creative is a key player in the digital creative team’s efforts to implement and optimize page engagement and UX best practices. They will be responsible for optimizing our clients’ websites and improving their visibility within search engines while leading efforts to grow organic traffic.. The SEO Specialist also assists in the implementation of and making strategic recommendations to improve search engine optimization strategies. In addition to the digital creative team, this individual will also work closely with internal departments including account management, web and content.
What You'll Do
- Lead the strategic direction and implementation of SEO initiatives while serving as the subject matter expert for content writers
- Site analytics and reporting for prospective and current clients while providing strategic recommendations regarding improvements/enhancements related to SEO
- Keyword research and generation
- Metadata creation and implementation
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns while assessing against goals to make future recommendations
- Review and lead adjustments to copy based on SEO research and analysis
- Stay up-to-date on SEO trends and technologies and communicate these to the team and our clients
What You'll Need
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 2-3 years SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of SEO requirements and experience managing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with and knowledge of current UX trends
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, as well as adapt to change
- Self-starter with solid leadership skills is a necessity
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package, including paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, cafeteria health plan and retirement plan contributions.