Social Media Account ExecutiveThe Social Media Account Executive (SMAE) is responsible for creating compelling, relevant social content that engages the audience and promotes interaction with the brands of EPIC Creative’s clients.
The SMAE should be experienced in a wide range of social media skills, including strategy, content development, community development, social analytics, social and audience targeting, and advertising. The SMAE must also stay current on changing trends in the social media landscape and develop a strong understanding of our clients’ brands, products and services.
The SMAE will be expected to contribute to creative and strategy meetings, working with and educate other departments’ personnel on social opportunities as they relate to broader marketing campaigns. SMAEs are leaders within the social team and must have a proven track record working well with teams. Proficiency in all major social channels is essential. An advanced understanding of social analytics, conversion tracking, and digital user experience preferred.
What You'll Do
- Manage and develop content for multiple brands and social media platforms
- Support social media platforms with journalistic short form storytelling techniques to produced valuable content and drive engagement
- Adapt to multiple brand voices and industries, both B2B and B2C
- Measure, report and analyze performance on social media platforms
- Create and manage social ad campaigns
- Collaborate with other agency departments, including design, video and accounts
- Assist in internal education, social trends and client pitches
- Be an early adapter to changing social trends and strategy
- Proactively test and analyze content strategy and identify opportunities
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in social media, agency experience preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Advanced knowledge in social campaign implementation including Facebook and Instagram
- Social analyst, advanced insight comprehension
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to successfully adapt to each client’s brand voice
- Experience managing both B2B and retail communities
- Ability to think and lead strategically
- Team player
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package, including paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, cafeteria health plan and retirement plan contributions.