Social Media InternThe social media intern will assist the social media team with day-to-day cross-channel content development and messaging for EPIC’s clients.
They will be responsible for assisting with content creation and copywriting for multiple clients and must have the ability to distinguish between multiple brand voices. Strong creative writing skills, knowledge of social media trends and analytics, and a desire to create eye-catching work are a must.
The social media intern will also work with data analysis, pulling stats through multiple platforms and building custom reports. In addition to pulling the data, the intern will work with the team to analyze the data, understand the trends and help put together marketing strategies and insight as it relates to client goals and overall objectives.
What You'll Do
- Assist the social media team in content development for multiple brands and social media platforms
- Hands on customer service as it relates to the social media channels (post message, direct messages, etc.)
- Write copy to be used on various social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
- Measure and report performance on social media platforms
- Keep up to date on current trends in social media
- Collaborate with other agency departments, including design, web, copywriting, and digital
What You'll Need
- Currently a Junior or Senior enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university with a major in communications, marketing, advertising or other related field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn for marketing purposes (not personal use)
- Research driven
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in-office at EPIC Creative 1-2 days per week
- EPIC Creative offers a paid part-time internship and a flexible work environment. Interns must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week, and hours can be scheduled Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.