Web DeveloperThe Web Developer (LAMP) will write functional, industry standard code to achieve the goals of each unique project. They will assist the Web Team as needed along with effectively communicating with other members of the agency. This individual must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Resolve identified issues and communicate to traffic and account management staff
- Maintain and manage clear, complete documentation
- Write technical as well as non-technical specifications
- Assisting with developing and improving new site/project workflows
- Additional tasks as assigned to assist with department needs
What You'll Need
- Degree in Computer Science, Web Programming or relevant and/or applicable experience
- 3-5 years of experience in web development
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple projects
- Familiarity with WordPress or other CMS environments
- Familiarity with GIT or other relevant code management system (Gitlab experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of independent judgement
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package, including paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, cafeteria health plan and retirement plan contributions.