Project ManagerThe Project Manager plays an integral role in managing agency projects, keeping them on time and within budget from start to completion. They are responsible for championing the agency’s goals and objectives, working with agency stakeholders to help achieve efficiency, maximize profitability, and anticipate and mitigate challenges.
The Project Manager is responsible for helping the agency accomplish stated project objectives and will have exposure to a wide array of agency functions, with a possible emphasis on media coordination, design, and copy, allowing the individual to gain knowledge and contribute to our success throughout the organization. A successful Project Manager must be a driven self-starter, extremely organized, and able to coordinate and monitor the daily details of projects.
What You'll Do
- Leads day-to-day management of projects from beginning through completion while fostering a spirit of collaboration
- Develops project estimates and timelines
- Understands and executes requests including managing project scope, requirements, resources, budget and schedules
- Manages projects via company software and systems
- Coordinates monthly project billing and creates client invoices
- Conducts project retrospectives to identify key learnings and process improvements
- Analyzes reporting to ensure agency and project goals and objectives are being met
- Provides project status updates to team and communicates as needed with all agency departments
- Resolves conflicts, proactively guiding projects through EPIC’s workflow
- Maintains a high level of organization
- Keeps current with project-management best practices and identifies areas of opportunity related to process improvement and efficiency
- Takes on other responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience, preferably as a Project Manager with B2B and/or B2C focus
- BS/BA in marketing, business or communication from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
- Ability to live EPIC’s core values of being candid, collaborative, accountable, tenacious and grateful
- Experience in an agency (or related) environment handling all facets of project management
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Solid financial acumen in order to successfully manage budgets and profitability
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, accountability, and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to comprehend and implement processes and procedures with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure while prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible and rolling with changing scenarios
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Knowledge of Workamajig, Trello, and Slack systems a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package, including paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, cafeteria health plan and retirement plan contributions.